Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Sketches!

So, I tried to save the sketches that were in my notebook on the disc with the final versions of all my assignments, but whenever I tried it would somehow corrupt the disc and everything would be removed!  Weird.  Now I've tried to upload some of my sketches here throughout the year, but I just want to try and make sure I've got it all up now.

Project 01: Logos




There are some other sketches from this project that I uploaded here way back when we were working on it, so I'm not worried about putting them up a second time.


Project 02: Ads




Project 03: Event Poster

Pretty much all of my sketches for this project were done on spare paper outside my notebook, so I turned them in this morning along with my sketches of the final project.


Project 04: Book Cover

Just like with project 3, most of the sketches for this one were done on spare paper, which I turned in this morning, and I know I uploaded them here, too.


Project 05: Packaging

And finally, our last project.  I turned in my sketches with everyone else.  Some were on spare paper, others in my notebook.  Here's the ones from my notebook just because:




No comments:

Post a Comment