Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Final Project: Packaging Redesign

Final Project, WOOO!  I'm excited, I really want to do well.  So, I'm going to be trying to redesign a Trader Joe's cereal box.  I feel it doesn't advertise its health benefits as well as it could, in addition to just being brown, boring, and unattractive.  I'd also like to try my hand at the more functional aspect of trying to make the box easier to open, close, and reopen/pour.
So far I'm browsing packaging templates to try to get ideas.
*Random sidenote: has anyone ever seen scallop boxes before?  These kind:

I've just never seen anything like this before, but it looks a little unappealing to me.  Kind of a weird way to get the lid to stay on.  What do you think?

Of course, once I looked up scallop boxes to find out more (some were better looking/different than this) I ended up finding pictures of actual scallops, and now I'm hungry.  Darn.

No comments:

Post a Comment