Thursday, October 10, 2013

Changing the Plan (for the better)

   Despite my disappointing progress so far, I think I've had a bit of an epiphany on how to improve.  I hadn't decided to do this, but I've been trying to take these different elements and fit them together to build a seamless new picture.  Considering what I'm trying to go for, letting my image actually look like a collage might be the best direction to go in.  So I'm going to just pick patterns that work well with certain teas and cut them into shapes and lines that I can use to build a picture.
   I still don't know which tagline to pick, but "Experience the world with Teavana" seemed to pop more than the others, so I'm going to go with something along those lines.
   I also like the idea that was suggested to me about putting maps of where the teas are from in the background.  So, a lot of crunch work ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment