Thursday, September 26, 2013

Project Two-Step One

Okay, if I had to prioritize the companies I picked last night, it would be:
1) Teavana
2) KitchenAid
3) Pixar

After talking about it in class just now, I'm really leaning to Teavana.  I think I've made my decision!  Yay!
So, now that I've got that out of the way, I want to work out a plan for step two so that I don't waste time just flipping through magazines hoping for something I like.  What really interested me was the idea of using some of the designs and textures from the merchandise in the ad, although I also like the "tea lifestyle" aesthetic too.  I plan on spending today looking at Teavana's ads to get a little inspiration.
OOOH!  Just had an idea, want to write it down: maybe a tea set that is sort of a window into other worlds?  To evoke that meditative feeling you can get drinking a good cup of tea.  Also I just love tea sets.

No comments:

Post a Comment